OPRAH WINFREY CAREER, SUCCESS AND LOVE
OPRAH WINFREY CAREER SUCCESS AND LOVE, Opera Winfrey is well known for hosting her own internationally popular talk show from 1986 to 2011, She is Television Producer, Talk Show Host, Film Actress, Humanitarian, Actress, Film Actor/Film Actress, Billionaire media giant, and philanthropist and She launched television network, OWN. She through her anchor skill she became one of the most popular celebrities and respectable personality in the world. her talk-show host and media proprietor fronted the highest-rated television show of all time in the US. OWN; is the richest African American and the first and only black multi-billionaire in America and is a hugely significant philanthropist.
Who Is Oprah Winfrey?(OPRAH WINFREY CAREER SUCCESS AND LOVE)
On January 29, 1954, Oprah Winfrey was born in the country town of Kosciusko, Mississippi. She moved to Baltimore in 1976. There she hosted a television chat show. She was employed by a Chicago TV station to host her own morning show.
later She became the host of her own, most popular program, “The Oprah Winfrey Show” which was aired from 1986 to 2011 for 25 seasons. Later Winfrey launched Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN)which was her own TV network.
Oprah’s Early Life & Career(OPRAH WINFREY CAREER SUCCESS AND LOVE)
Oprah Gail Winfrey, born on January 29, 1954, in Kosciusko, Mississippi had bad memories in her small farming community. There she was sexually abused by relatives and friends of her mother, Vernita. So she moved to Nashville to live with her father, Vernon who was a barber and businessman. in 1971 She joins Tennessee State University and began to work in radio and television broadcasting in Nashville.
It is said that in 1976, Oprah Winfrey moved to Baltimore, Maryland, where she hosted the TV chat show. This show became popular and so she stayed there for eight years. Later she was recruited by a Chicago TV station to host her own morning show, A.M. Chicago. Skill warm-hearted personal style she won the heart of people. She grows her show from the last place to first ratings.Her success led to nationwide fame. She was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for a role in Steven Spielberg‘s 1985 film The Color Purple.
Oprah Winfrey’s success lessons(OPRAH WINFREY CAREER SUCCESS AND LOVE)
- Go with your gut instinct:- Your gut is your inner compass. According to her when you need to consult with other you’re headed in the wrong direction.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Focus on helping other:- The surest way to bring goodness to yourself is to make it your intention to do good for somebody else.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Money should not be your priority:- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Learn how to turn negative to positive:- Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Nothing worth having come easily:- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Surround yourself with people you wish to like:- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
- It starts with the belief:- I always knew I was destined for greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Be proud to be yourself:- I had no idea that being your authentic self could make me as rich as I’ve become. If I had, I’d have done it a lot earlier.” – Oprah Winfrey
(Taken from (Source): – topnaija.ng/8-success-lessons-Oprah-Winfrey/)
Oprah Winfrey Quotes to Inspire Passion, Leadership, and Love